Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Turkish Bath Towels

These have been popular outside the U.S. for some time now; but I'm beginning to see more and more of them popping up here.  Are you familiar with these?  They are a very large, thin super absorbent bath sheet made of linen.  


They can be used like a beach towel (or even a blanket) or in the bathroom as a large body towel.  
I'm such a sucker for textiles so these are right up my alley.  After a short search, I've discovered the prices for these cover a huge range.  So, buyer beware!  Here are just a few that are priced right! 
Since Spring is upon us, I'm beginning to think about warmer weather and the beach (thank heavens swimsuit weather is still a few months out for me).  In the meantime,  I can always stock up on some key items for the beach bag!  So where do you line up on these?  Do you love or hate them? M.




No comments:

Post a Comment