Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Finds

I've had a few comments asking me to bring back my Friday Five from the Fall.  So, in their honor, I'm giving you a Friday Finds!  

Drake Drapery Hardware
Antique Drapery Rod has a new drapery rod I've been drooling over.  It is very similar to one of my favorite "go to" rods called the Hotel Artistes, but with a softer curve.  It's the Drake collection, and I adore it.
via

Wisteria Table Lamp
I rarely look at catalogs for home furnishings.  Honestly, I'm online so much sourcing items, and I've usually seen everything on their website.  But this week, I perused the new Wisteria catalog.  Let me just say, the vignettes in this catalog are styled to perfection.  It truly felt like a well organized magazine.  One thing in the catalog that caught my eye (which I've not noticed sourcing online), is the Edison Lamp.  It's essentially a lamp base just waiting for you to put any fun accessory on it to make it your own!  Love.

Really wish I had thought of this.  Just think of all the fabulous items you could display on this acrylic base.  The light will make it an instant focal point.


New Design Tool
I also just discovered this incredible tool to help you create amazing design boards.  It is soooo much easier than using photoshop.  It's called Clipping Magic and it allows you to remove the background from an image.  This may not sound like a big deal to most, but when you're trying to create a design board and layer items on the board to show your client how the finished room will look and feel, this tool is a gift straight from heaven!  It is super easy to use and at the moment, it's totally free!  
Here's a example . . .

Stitch Fix Follow Up
Just wanted to follow up on my Stitch Fix that I mentioned here.  For those of you not familiar, Stitch Fix is an online company specializing in clothing tailored to your body and specific style.  You complete a very detailed questionnaire, and they assign a stylist to you who will select specific items (clothing, accessories and jewelry) to include in your "fix." 

 Well, my box came last week, and I love everything in it!  What surprised me the most about the entire experience was how pampered it made me feel.  There is something exciting and curious about opening a box of clothes from someone you've never met, who has taken the time to pick out items specifically for you.  If you need to feel special, you MUST try this out.  Totally decadent.  So, for those meeting with me in the next few weeks, you'll get to see some on my new pieces!   Happy Weekend. M.





4 comments:

  1. Magazines decor how amazing post . I appreciate this guy , thanks . Image Cut Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles here are superbly written. It is essential and informative.Thanks for sharing with us.

    E-commerce Product Photo Editing
    Clipping Path Service
    Image Masking Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was also very beautiful. It was great to see my work. Thank you
    Clipping Path |

    ReplyDelete
  4. It an amazing article you have published here. I have actually seen your message meticulously and also appreciate it. Hope that you will share such reliable post on a regular basis, Thanks.

    Best Regards,

    image masking service
    background removal service
    Image Manipulation Service

    ReplyDelete